On a previous post I listed information on about college rankings. Today, I’m providing some GREAT resources for learning about ways to fund your college education, including work study, scholarships and other sources of financial aid. The MOST IMPORTANT site for learning about financial aid and for becoming eligible for financial aid is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA for short. If nothing else, fill out this form as soon as possible.
Other useful blogs and sources for your education include:
- Useful links from bloggers such as Busy Executive
- What do I need to do to receive financial aid? The immediate answer – fill out your FAFSA
- Are scholarships available and how do I apply for them?
- Is work study available and how do I apply for them?
- Are subsidized loans available and how do I apply for them?
Do you have a suggestion blog post that specialized on scholarships? If so, send me the link and I’ll update this post.